Mar 31, 2015

Welcome Back



Planning a party? Wedding? Baby Shower? Or any other social gathering? Then you are probably in the market for ideas on themes, invitations, party favors, programs, place cards and more.

So why choose me? Because how many times have you seen an invitation, but it was out of your budget, or maybe it wasn't the right colors. Or maybe you had an idea for something but didn't know how to quite put it together. I love being given these "missions" by my friends and customers with their party/wedding needs.

One of my favorite's was a wedding a couple of years back. The bride, Jessie, contacted me she liked my work, but had something different in mind. She asked if I'd be willing to work with her to put her vision together. Of course I accepted the "mission", as long as I was physically able to do it. She wanted shimmer card stock, which I wasn't sure how it would print on my printer, not to mention I had to find a vendor. I hit Google and quickly found a vendor. Then there was the aspect of, rhinestone accents, and finding a way to adhere tiny rhinestones without making a mess, was another challenge. My husband, Joe, was a huge help with this order. We quickly figured it out together and the biggest reward came when she sent me the picture below of how everything came together. Thus, my Jessie line was born for Brides-to-Be. 


More recently, after a break from doing all of this, because, you know,  life just got so busy with 3 boys and sports and school, and watching newborns/toddlers that kept multiplying during the day :), my girlfriend asked if I'd help with her daughter's 8th grade graduation. She sent me pins from Pinterest. With comments like "So I thought this saying was cute, but i also like "fiesta like there's no maƱana.." or "I really like this style and how it's laid out, but minus the margarita glass :)..." and finally there's "I like the colors on this and the flag banner design at the top..." My mission I chose to accept, was create one invitation that incorporated all the likes of the 3 pins sent over. 

With my renewed passion for accepting missions, and also providing predesigned party and event stationary packages, I bring you the new Stylish Party Supplies. The graphics are from a variety of fellow ETSY businesses, because you know us small business owners should stick together, right? The actual invitation layouts are designed by myself, with maybe a little assistance from my 3 boys or handsome hubby. 

At Stylish Party Supplies you will find:
  • DIY Holiday cards/tags
  • Favorite Holiday Recipes
  • DIY Gifts/Favors
  • and More
If there's anything you don't see, or you see but you'd like to modify layouts etc. Just let me know. I love accepting any missions thrown my way!

Finally, a BIG HUGE THANK YOU to Alicia over at Dreamlike Magic for her wonderful design of this new blog layout, as well as our new ETSY Shop Set. Please be sure to stop by her site and view her talented designs for blogs, Facebook, and scrapbooking.




No comments:

Post a Comment